Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back on the road

After being more or less snowed in for about 2 months, and being generally not interested in driving her in well below freezing temperatures for a number of reasons. I was finally able to get the camaro out and drive her today. Even though all I did was drive to work this morning (there will be a subsequent drive home as well), there is still, even after nearly 3 years, something intoxicating about the feel of all that power. The roar of the exhaust, the feel of the engine trying to twist in the frame, and the acceleration, you can't forget the acceleration. I can't wait for spring to get here.

1 comment:

  1. Its always a good time to get the toys out with the new warm weather. I got my motorcycle out the other day to ride to work. Then 3 days later we got 4 inches of snow. Go figure for mother nature to be a tease.

    ReplyDelete